Doctors with nerve.
Many doctors and clinics approach CRL for small fiber neuropathy (SFN) and epidermal nerve fiber density (ENFD) testing. At CRL, we partner with providers who wish to diagnose patients who may suffer from small fiber neuropathy. The following answers to the most frequently asked questions will help providers understand our small fiber neuropathy testing services. If you have any other questions on how our testing can assist you with a diagnosis, please call us at 855-CRL-LABS (855-275-5227).
Why Choose CRL to perform the Epidermal Nerve Fiber Density (ENFD) test?
We are grateful that you have chosen Corinthian Reference Laboratory (CRL) to perform the epidermal nerve fiber density (ENFD) testing as a diagnostic tool for small fiber neuropathy. There are many benefits to choosing CRL to perform ENFD testing. CRL is the only lab exclusively specializing in ENFD testing that also provides all of the following:
- Biopsy kits that can be stored up to one year without expiring.
- No cumbersome freezer packs.
- Kits are contained in flat packaging requiring minimal storage.
- Dedicated sales team for personalized service.
- Downloadable color reports.
- Samples read by both a neurologist and dermatopathologist.
- Access to our clinical support team including dedicated nurse specialists, neurologist and dermatopathologists.
- Easy shipping process- you will never have to wash or freeze a sample
I would like to start doing skin biopsies in my office. How do I begin?
You may either sign up online at the CRL homepage or call our lab at 855-CRL-LABS to speak to one of our customer service representatives. We will deliver kits within two business days of your request. The kits take up minimal space and may be stored flat for up to one year. We will also ensure a dedicated sales representative is assigned to your group for personalized service.