Doctors with nerve.
Many doctors and clinics approach CRL for small fiber neuropathy (SFN) and epidermal nerve fiber density (ENFD) testing. At CRL, we partner with providers who wish to diagnose patients who may suffer from small fiber neuropathy. The following answers to the most frequently asked questions will help providers understand our small fiber neuropathy testing services. If you have any other questions on how our testing can assist you with a diagnosis, please call us at 855-CRL-LABS (855-275-5227).
Why Choose CRL to perform the Epidermal Nerve Fiber Density (ENFD) test?
- Biopsy kits that can be stored up to one year without expiring.
- No cumbersome freezer packs.
- Kits are contained in flat packaging requiring minimal storage.
- Dedicated sales team for personalized service.
- Downloadable color reports.
- Samples read by both a neurologist and dermatopathologist.
- Access to our clinical support team including dedicated nurse specialists, neurologist and dermatopathologists.
- Easy shipping process- you will never have to wash or freeze a sample